Saturday, October 20

That Kevin Michael Kid.  


Kevin Michael is one to look out for. He's got some chords, and his songs are bueno. I caught wind of him during the summer, I listened to "We All Want The Same Thing" featuring Lupe Fiasco I thought it was pretty hot, then I kinda just forgot about him. Then I saw his video for the song "It Don't Make Any Difference" on MTV earlier this week and pulled up some of his songs.
He's 22, male, biracial (it inspired the song "It Don't Make..."), and he can sing. I'm gonna go grab his album, I listened to it on IMEEM, and it's definitely worth the money.He's good, really good.
"Ain't Got You" is my favorite track!!!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments.: to “ That Kevin Michael Kid.

the movement.