Friday, October 12

Yessir!  



Pharrell Williams is arguably one of the best producers around. Like him or not, I think he is the shit. I mean think about it, he makes people hot and his rhyming skills are improving by leaps and bounds. Wondering why I’m on his nuts? Well, he has a new album…Sort of. Last week I discovered “Out of Mind” featuring Pharrell and The Yessirs. Apparently there were some issues with his record label. They didn’t front the cash to release it so it’s sitting in download limbo. I obtained my copy from an unnamed source and it’s a completely different album. Its semi neo-soul stirred with an ounce of classic Motown with a hint of BAPE for measure.
I won’t review it because it’s good, period. I won’t tell you to buy—because you can’t. I will tell you to get, roll down your windows and drive down Peachtree one night and tell me it doesn’t change your outlook on life.
click'n'listen

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Yessir!

the movement.