Monday, January 14

Chromeo|  



So you know how you don't know that you like something until you try it, then you're like wow, I didn't realize, like the first time you have sushi. Well eletrofunk is the same way. I posted Chromeo's Bonafide Loving in 2007. This morning their album Fancy Footwork was my life's soundtrack. I felt like every step, swivel, every move was inside of a cartoon. I was basically Sonic The Hedgehog this morning.
Interesting little tidbit I found out: The two were best friends since childhood and they describe themselves as the only successful Arab/Jewish collaboration since the beginning of time.
[Chromeo on MySpace]

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Chromeo|

the movement.