Wednesday, January 2

Male Seeks LTR with Innovative & Talented Musicians  


I've been uninspired, the notoriously temperamental winters of Atlanta mixed with the often task-less days of my break have left me in a dire state of musical confusion. The Dream's album is pretty good--Janet & Britney are always in rotation. I hum M.I.A. "Paper Planes" while I iron, & I eat/sleep/ and live for the Cool Kids [pedal down--u know the rest]. At even that slightest whisper of Janelle Monae, my toe taps.
Don't get me wrong I'm content...I guess even happy, but I want more...
It feels like a relationship that lacks spice, prompting a sudden urge for audio infidelity. My ears have a mind of their own, at even the slightest hint of new music or artist they perk and my palms begin to sweat. Sometimes I'm consumed by temptation so intensely that I find myself online looking on imeem, and mtv, scrounging around looking for a quick hook up. I'm not proud of it, but I even went so far as to go to Best Buy and aimlessly wander the music section.Temptation, lurks within...Sometimes I just wanna grab some headphones and get down! With this in mind, I see that though I have a firm bond with my current play-list, I can't commit fully without exploring alternative means of audio satisfaction. After some serious conversations with myself, an open relationship is feasible...Now that the guilt is gone...alls I need is some sideline action...Serious inquiries only, please send stats, label, and genre. No pedestrians.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.