Thursday, January 24

The Run Down:  



Concrete Loop featured a story about the new N.E.R.D. album in the works and from what I've heard, it's going to be a smash.
Fly or Die was my life's soundtrack the summer before I came to college. I know every lyric, every single track from start to finish. I fell for them hard after hearing In Search of... If you're reading this and you have never heard either...Fix that, immediately.
New Stuff:

Not New Stuff:









My friend Ricky is the drummer in
Dinosaurus(formerly The Stops)
[they are the shit if you ain't know].






He just recently told me about Band of Horses
"No One Gonna Love You" is an incredible song. I thoroughly enjoy their sound. Two Thumbs up.






The buzz is clear, everyone is itching for this new Erykah Badu material...It's all over the blogosphere! Erykah is a consistent artist. All of her albums are well-crafted, expressive, and timeless.
http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/2008/01/this-one-is-for.html









For the record I don't like R. Kelly. (personal preference)
I'm not fond of his presence on the Flashing Lights remix.
I do like this, it was on Kanye's blog.
This shit is fucking dope.







speaking of Kanye here's Consequence...I'm waiting on this album...
Consequence ft. Kanye West The Good, The Bad, The Ugly video

Add to My Profile | More Videos







The DON!

VOTE FOR DONALD HANNAH FOR MR.JUNIOR!
http://www.myspace.com/vote4donald

Check out the Myspace page, and listen to the track.
Somebody sign him, ASAP!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ The Run Down:

the movement.