Friday, January 11

U hearda' Utada Hikaru?  


I started listening to Utada Hikaru my freshman year, as usual a friend put me on to her. I was reminded of her while reading this guy's blog. In 2004 it was practically impossible to find her album in stores, so I ordered it. She's incredible. I have the album Exodus (it was the only one available at the time). It's a smash. My favorite song is the title track Exodus, and Devil Inside. She has a different sound, but it's incredible. I love her. Her beats pulsate, her melodic voice resonates...check it out. I'm in between classes so I don't have much time to elaborate but seriously google her if you're looking to embark on a enlightening journey to the far east.

[this is the album art for the UK version]

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ U hearda' Utada Hikaru?

the movement.