Sunday, February 24

Claudette Ortiz  


Remember the angelic beauty from the trio, City High?
I stumbled upon her myspace and was enamored by the heartfelt melody and poignant lyrics of the song, "Message to You". I'm not sure what's


I didnt mean to hurt you
I didnt know I could be so insensitive
Sometimes I dont understand myself
But I didnt know I could be so sensitive
But if I could make it up to my baby
maybe sing a song
write a poem
read a psalm or send it to him
do you think he'd rip it up or would he take it
cuz I
I think of you in the morning and
I hear your voice afternoon
I see your face in the evening
so tell me what should I do
I hope you get this message
I hope you call me back real soon
but if you dont wanna talk right now baby
I guess I'll see you at 12 noon
I'll be waiting
I'll be waiting to call me back baby
because i love you
and baby i need you
I wanna know why you dont call me
I'll make it up to you
I'll do the thing you like me to do
You know what I mean baby
ooooohhhhh baby
I love you and always will

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Claudette Ortiz

the movement.