Friday, March 7

I miss her.  



Its been too long since I've been in the presence of the great, wonderful, magnificent Janelle Monae. Her shows are an experience. You feel the music seeping through your pours, the lyrics scroll across your eyes, and the lights blind you with pure bliss. Her poise and radiance draw me in. She'll be performing at
Old Smith's Bar on March 21, 2008 (definitely gonna go to that!)
She'll also be performing in "bIG", at the Fox Theatre. According to her myspace she will perform
from "Metropolis" with the Atlanta Ballet. I'm going to see this too, I know this will be so spectacular, besides, I missed Alvin Ailey.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ I miss her.

the movement.