Sunday, March 30

Notice  

Greetings:
I am four weeks from graduation. Three Weeks away from the Glow In The Dark Tour & a week away from a total and complete meltdown. Well, not really but I've never been this swamped as far as school stuff is concerned. I have no final exams, instead I have papers. Six to be exact, ranging from a eight to twenty pages in length. One is mere reflection on past concepts, another is more of a dense rhetorical analysis--then there are some that I don't even want to think about. Needless to say, I won't be as timely with my entries as usual. Bear with me, I promise to make an effort to at least do an entry every few days.

--sincerely yours.
management

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Notice

the movement.