Monday, March 24

Ranting.  


I feel a little stifled by my own thoughts and emotions. I haven't vented since I deactivated my other blog a few months ago. So from this point on I will try to intermingle some of my personal admissions with the music in my life.
I'm currently soaking in the sounds of John Mayer-Continuum. He's got soul. I feel the blues in this album. I'm not blue though, I'd say I was a beige/egg shell white (kinda blank, but on the brink--if you will). This record is really soothing though. I'm five weeks away from a huge event, and I'm at the acceptance stage. I'm at my academic peak--I've never been more on top of my classes (which is good considering the intense workload I took on to graduate this semester). Overall, fear of the unknown far outweighs the excitement. It will pass. It must. Right now, I feel like I'm "Slow Dancing in A Burnin' Room".

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Ranting.

the movement.