Monday, March 17

Welcome to The Dollhouse.  


So I'm sitting here laughing at this episode of Making the Band. Decided to take a listen to Danity Kane's new album Welcome to The Dollhouse. I'm going to say it. The production on this album is fucking sick. The vocals are blended to perfection. I HATED! I repeat HATED their first album. Sorry I felt like it was just a sloppy mess of an album--it felt very prepackaged and generic. This one, though still has that generic appeal I can look beyond the fact they didn't spend a significant amount of time penning these tracks, developing the sound etc. It's is a good record with a lot of qaulity tracks. These ladies sound fantastic. I'm really feeling "Bad Girl", "Damaged", "Sucka 4 Love". But don't take my word for it, I encourage you to go check it out for yourselves.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Welcome to The Dollhouse.

the movement.