Monday, May 26

BMM: One  




So I couldn’t really wait…
Bi-Monthly Mixtape:
1. Put On – Kanye & Jeezy/ Jeezy & Kanye
2. Everyone Nose (Remix) – CRS & Pusha T.
3. The Boss - Rick Ross & T.Pain
4. I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance – Black Kids
5. Beat Goes On – Madonna, Pharrell, & Kanye
6. Magic – Robin Thicke
7. Sandcastle Disco – Solange Knowles
8. All Dressed Up & In Love – Jennifer Hudson
9. Lookin Boy – Hot Styles & Young Joc
10. Universal Mind Control – Common & Pharrell
11. Superhuman – Chris Brown & Keri Hilson
12. N.E.R.D. – Spaz
13. I Need You Bad – Jasmine Sullivan
14. Magnificent - Estelle
15. I Feel Like Dying – Lil Wayne

It’s impossible for me to pinpoint exactly when I will post new mixtape playlists…Simply because music is not dependable, but look for it once or twice a month or even more depending on what’s hot. These lists are compilations of hot leaked tracks, hits from my current cd rotation, and random songs that I can’t stop listening to for whatever reason.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ BMM: One

the movement.