Friday, May 16

"M-I-yayo."  

current time: 5:36 a.m.
I woke up in the most uncomfortable sleeping situation of life so against my better judgment I decided to walk around this strange city alone for a bit. Because clearly I wouldn't be getting any sleep. I'm is sitting in this sketchy internet cafe near Espanola Way & Collins Street. The streets that we're once buzzing with with rhythm and verve are now listless and calm. We've been here for two solid days, and I am thoroughly exhausted. I'm not having a horrible time by any means though I do feel an urge to come home to get back to normal life. I don't want this to be some extended fairy tale that ends with me returning to my semi-nightmare of a life.

--regularly scheduled posting will resume Monday, May 19, 2008!

Current Playlist:
N*E*R*D - Everyone Nose REMIX!
N*E*R*D - Spaz
Lil Wayne - I Feel Like Dying
Justice - The Party
&
Lupe Fiasco - HiDefinition

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ "M-I-yayo."

the movement.