Thursday, May 22

News  



So I finally received my copy of Kanye West's book.
I battled UPS for weeks, but I prevailed.
The book is quirky and insightful.
I read over it with some friends and they decided
to cop their own copies. I guess it doesn't hurt that
we are all in need of encouraging words to inspire
to forge our lives sans college.





Robin Thicke is dropping a new album this summer.
I must admit I'm excited. His first two albums blew me
away! The new song that leaked "Magic" is pretty darn good.
click to listen



I'm actively seeking employment!
I'm optimistic & eager.
I have about another month before money
becomes a major issue, so I've been trying
to put myself out there as much as humanly possible.
It is definitely a tough market...but I can't fail.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ News

the movement.