Sunday, June 29

entry about nothing in particular.  


currently listening to: Wale "Mixtape About Nothing"

So I'm slowly but surely getting my stride back. Yesterday I decided to take a tour of the city. Not in a tourists sense, but I needed to get more acquainted with my surroundings in order to get some inspiration. I need inspiration to solidify the next step in the plan. Uncertainty comes and goes, right now its on its way out. Anyway I don't want to slip in to a theoretical soliloquy, but I am slowly approaching the huge gateway that leads to clarity. During my journey I took some pretty cool pictures of things that I liked (mostly alleys and buildings). I enjoyed my alone time, I got a chance to think and imagine. I'm not a kid anymore, period. I still look really young though, someone told me I looked like I was a teenager. All looks aside, I'm a GAM. & GAM find their way by any means necessary. Next to this text is an image that I found on Brooke D'Leau's myspace. It lists ways to become an explorer of your world, and I didn't realize how poignant it was until yesterday. (sidenote: I got caught in the rain on the way home, it was dope, next time you get the chance walk through a storm). Here are some of the pictures.


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.