Tuesday, June 24

Rant#23  

I'm pretty much going through it, this crazy thing called life. I don't know how much longer I will be in this "situation". I'm doing all sorts of things to cope with this "situation". I'm always up for a challenge, so as I endure my current struggles with pride and humility. Though sometimes I am overwhelmed feelings of doubt, fear, and sadness---I know that nothing stays the same for too long---I just hope it gets better. Today I went to work and packed up the office for the big move, and realized that I hadn't intended on being here to do this...But, Alas I am here.I'm headed home...I guess I'll listen to The Cool Kids "Bake Sale", The Carter 3, & make a new mixtape ...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Rant#23

the movement.