Wednesday, June 25

Raw Talent  



I'm at work with Dominique & Donald having casual conversation about current events while we packed office supplies. We talked about the BET Awards and (though I didn't watch the entire show) both Donald and Dom assured me that I didn't miss anything spectacular. I figured as much. I did watch a few performances online and while Chris Brown's dance duet with Ciara was hot overall the performance was alright. Alicia Keys spiced things up with 3 group guest appearances. However, I would suggest that SWV & TLC get it together they looked dreadful, and they didn't sound like themselves. Don't come back from hiatus unless you're ready to rumble with the best of them, but I digress.
This video is a duet with Phatfffat & Hottlikefire03.
They both are using the great democratic medium (youtube.com) to their advantage.
Dondria aka Phatfffat is signed to SoSoDef and her homeboy will probably have a deal within the next 10 minutes. This was a grand performance considering they are eating nachos and clowning the whole time.
Wait until they get in the STUDIO!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Raw Talent

the movement.