Tuesday, July 29

Pursuit.  

I came to a serious realization yesterday as I was sitting idly on the couch watching television. *gasp* I know, yes I was watching television. I can't explain why, but I just decided to sit and be stupified for a little while. I was watching the food network, and someone was making something lean and pretentious. Anyway I started to feel like I had lost my mojo. I wasn't depressed or anything like that, I started to feel guilty for being sucked in. I mean I had so much other stuff I could have been doing, but I wasn't doing it. Typically I can go-go-gadget with the best of them but as the summer has dwindled, so has a significant portion of my personal drive.


I'm over this whole graduate thing. I finally get it, schools over, and I'm moving on accordingly. Job hunting no longer plagues me. I mean I have a job, its not the one I want, but most of the jobs I've been applying for I don't really want either.

I'm knee deep in GRE prep. Good fortune smiled down on me this weekend and I finally got the GRE Comprehensive Companion!*jigs* Grad school is the definitive next step. mind you I don't have the money to pay for the GRE or to apply to schools, but I'll make a way out of no way--as I've done before. I've gotten myself this far, and there is such a ways to go.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Pursuit.

the movement.