Wednesday, September 3

goo-goo 4 GAGA.  

I enjoy her visual.

a blurb from her myspace:
It’s been a while since a new pop artist has made her way in the
music industry the old-fashioned/grass roots way by paying her
dues with seedy club gigs and self-promotion. This is one rising
pop star who hasn’t been plucked from a model casting call, born
into a famous family, won a reality TV singing contest, or emerged
from a teen cable TV sitcom. “I did this the way you are supposed to.
I played every club in New York City and I bombed in every club and
then killed it in every club and I found myself as an artist. I learned
how to survive as an artist, get real, and how to fail and then figure
out who I was as singer and performer. And, I worked hard.”

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ goo-goo 4 GAGA.

the movement.