Monday, September 22

a little rant.  



I take the GRE this Thursday. I'm anxious to get this over with. I want to be afraid but I've endured some pretty severe sh!t. I refuse to tremble in the face of a standardized test. I felt like taking the GRE was my last chance at grad school. Actually, its only the first step. I have no idea what the next few months have in store. I took a practice test today---did okay. Considering I wasn't actually concentrating on the material I did well. Still, if I choke on Thursday or if I just don't do well, I need to tell myself in advance that its not the end of the world. This reminder is not my way of filling my head with self doubt, but I know how I am. Though my finances are non-existent, my optimism is dwindling each day, and the end of the year on the horizon--I have to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ a little rant.

the movement.