Sunday, September 7

realization.  

Last night I came to the conclusion that I am not a huge fan of hip-hop music.
More specifically mainstream hip-hop...If I hear it on the radio...
I can honestly say it doesn't move me, nor does it make me want to move.
I feel like there are so many endless possibilities but in most cases,
you hear the same thing one hundred slightly different ways.
No disrespect to the artist, I mean make your money how you will
it's just not my taste, not my taste at all.

It upsets me because there are so many multi-faceted hip-hop
artist out there who don't get the support they deserve.
Even beyond hip-hop there is so much good music out there,
sooooo much good shit, & it gets overlooked.
I just felt compelled to say that.

In other news the VMAs come on tonight.
Lord.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ realization.

the movement.