Wednesday, October 8

"There are a lotta lonely people who are sleeping in the city tonight..."  

Chester French's in-store performance @ STANDARD ATL was dope.
We arrived early, I perused the boutique for a bit, giving some of the jackets the evil eye.
Then we moseyed to the back, grabbed a couple of Peroni's and chilled behind the store.
After a few interesting conversations with friends (old and new alike), I see a familiar face
walking around looking around casually. This red-headed dude wearing a bright
orange BBC hoodie, some jeans, and shades was the spitting image of [D.A.] the lead singer of
Chester French. I was dead on, it was definitely him. We figured the show would start soon so
we went inside. The crowd was good, lots of cool people. They performed about 5 songs with just
vocals and guitar. I recorded the entire show. I'll post the video soon, I just need to clean it
up, do some editing. Look for it this weekend definitely.
"Bebe Buell" is my new favorite CF song.
more pictures (taken by me)...
more pictures (from STANDARD's blog)


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.