Monday, October 27

Full Radius Dance Company  


Georgia State University (my alma mater) sponsored a Disabilities Fair in Unity Plaza
a few weeks back. It was cool, I got some great information and a lot of people came out.
I had the pleasure of watching the FULL RADIUS DANCE Company perform.
They were amazing. I was in awww of their first performance, but I only caught
the end of it unfortunately. Check them out and tell me what you think.
"Founded in 1990, Full Radius Dance, originally known as Dance Force, Inc.
is one of only a handful of physically-integrated dance companies in the United States." -http://www.fullradiusdance.org/

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Full Radius Dance Company

the movement.