Sunday, January 11

attention sexually active people of all ages.  


this didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.
I kind of hate it, but I don't wanna waste the effort I put into it
just because it isn't the way I wanted it to be.
take heed.
=]

here's some background.
ultimately i feel that sex is a very natural and apart of our daily lives.
i chose water and a bath tub to sort of display that sentiment.
we all need water to sustain ourselves and I believe the same to be true of sex.
also, i think of water when i think of sex (things like moisture, wetness, sweat,
ejaculates, secretions, saliva...i could go on)the music inspired the entire psa,
I heard it during my bi-weekly writers workshop (shout out to ANDREA!)
and I feel in love with it. Chester French man, gotta love em'.
overall it was just something to do. i used my Cybershot and some lamps for lighting.
it's very unprofessional but it works.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.