Wednesday, January 21

Last Offence  



So I've stated my overall ambivalence towards the genre formerly known as hip-hop & or rap. Nothing has changed, I mean, I still feel the same way. I haven't really listened to to a lot of hip-hop, except for that Wayne&Pharrell song YES! (i love that shit). I heard about this dude from Branden F. via Nic. He's a rapper, relative unknown from what I know, his name is Last Offence. His voice, sounds like Travy from Gym Class Heroes. Lyrically he has a pretty standard hip-hop form. Explicit language, adult content, and graphic sexuality. One huge standout factor is the fact that L.O. is a same gender loving artist, and not the typical type, he's actually open about his life and he raps about it. *jaw drops*
"see every area I visit there is mass hysteria
gay is not contagious, gay is not malaria"

I love that line.
Check out his MYSPACE & Download his "Run A Lap" EP.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments.: to “ Last Offence

  • Nic
    January 22, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

    "I'm OUT like denim capri's
    those are a NO boo!"

    Lasto's got some dope shit. I LOVE it when he says...

    "I love you heterosexuals
    and you homophobes too
    your sons are so legible."

the movement.