Friday, January 9

Slumdog Millionaire  

Whenever people go on and on about a movie like it's the second coming I get a
little annoyed. Mostly because half the time, the movie isn't that damn great.
Arguably, 2008 was a good year in film. I mean The Dark Knight, Doubt, The Curious
Case of Benjamin Button, Seven Pounds etc. I only saw two of those but critics and
audiences are raving about them so whatever. Slumdog Millionaire is one that people
can't stop praising. Praising isn't quite strong enough, people have been riding the
films proverbial nuts. Last night I watched Slumdog Millionaire. I'm about to
saddle up because if me riding their nuts is the only way I can get you to watch
this film then so be it. I'm riding. Set in Bombay (now known as Mumbai), Slumdog
Millionaire follows the protagonist's life journey and his relationship with his brother
and the girl he loves--there's a lot more to it but I don't want to be a jackass and give
too much away. GO.SEE.THIS.MOVIE.AS.SOON.AS.POSSIBLE.
"It's REALLY F'ING GOOD!"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Slumdog Millionaire

the movement.