Sunday, February 22

Another Rant.  

- I'm working on a couple of feature interviews with some up&coming artists so look
out for that in the coming weeks.

- I'm finally rid of my Blackberry Pearl and I've ascended to a new level of
RIM-wonder. I have the Blackberry Curve 8900 from T-Mobile. Words can't express.
The resolution, features, the sleek look. It's sinful.

- I planned on taking my feline friend (Brody Kanye Gnarls Barkley) to live with
is grandmother. A few random acts of god prevented it from happening for a couple days. Then as I was trying to wrangle him into the cage and he went ballistic.
We couldn't get him. He ran under the bed and hid. So I figure I'll continue to try.
I figure he'll slip up sooner or later.

- Work is copacetic. My projects are coming together. Friday I had to go to Athens,GA for a Suicide Prevention Conference. My boss presented and I had a little spiel near the end, it went well.

- I'm applying to grad school for fall (film). I'm working on my reel. My I'm applying to GA State because it's convenient and because I can afford it.

- I've been hanging out a lot. Good times.

- This picture was taken during a recent excursion to Borders (the bookstore, not
P.I. firm) in the Edgewood Shopping District. Andrea (one of my writing partners)
and I went to observe patrons. We were seeking some characterizations to apply
to something we're working on. We got what we needed. I also picked up a new passion
I went to magazine stand and picked up a set of recent spreads. Read the articles &
snapped pictures of the best photos.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Another Rant.

the movement.