Wednesday, February 11

Recurring Dream.  


There is something about The Dream that I love. In terms of lyrical significance he doesn't move me, but his songs always grab my attention--I really dig his style as a producer. Little known fact about Terius Youngdell Nash aka The Dream: he was a member in the Atlanta group Guess Who and they sang the hook to Raheem's song "The Most Beautiful Girl". Anywho, this is his new shit. The video is your standard R&B/Video Vixen pairing. I like the use of color and lighting. The song is catchy. His wardrobe is admirable, I can smell that Thriller-esque chaqueta, it's so fresh.
The Dream - Rockin That Thang

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Recurring Dream.

the movement.