Thursday, March 5

Float 4 Free.  

Photobucket
There are so many different types of music I listen to on a daily basis. Typically, when I walk to
work I try to find some high energy tracks to get me in the mood for productivity. Then on the
walk home I frantically search for songs to soothe my chi. When I get home I play whatever
comes to mind. Today I got home and decided to put myself into a self induced coma. I decided to
lay flat on the floor in my bedroom, listen, and breath. After a few minutes I slipped into a deep
trance like state. My soundtrack: Télépopmusik’s Genetic World. I felt so relaxed and at
peace. I haven’t felt like that in a long time. It almost felt like mitosis if that makes any sense?
My thoughts started out scrambled and muddled and through the course of my trance they
aligned and synchronized. It was a genuinely rewarding hour long odyssey. I recommend this to
all who seek a little slice of heaven every now and then. It’s free, low fat, and revitalizing. I have
no proof, but I'm pretty sure that I was levitating at one point.


The songs that stood out the MOST:
Delta P Times Delta Q Is Larger Or Equal As H Divided By 4 Pi
Breathe
Smile
& Love Can Damage Your Health

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments.: to “ Float 4 Free.

  • Anonymous
    March 5, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

    Must be niccceee....to be that in tune with yourself.

    I definitely need some of that in my life.

    I'll be checking out those songs on my next visit...

the movement.