Thursday, March 19

Theophilus.  

This CHARMING MIXTAPE
Earlier I was kinda disappointed in my current playlist. Then like a meteor this mixtape slammed into my bedroom window destroying most of my personal belongings, shattering my world and giving me a fresh start on life...Ok maybe that didn't happen but THIS MIXTAPE is so f*cking crazy. You want to know how I know it's good. Well, it's 1:47 a.m. and I have work tomorrow. My sole reason for staying up is to listen to this entire mixtape. I want to be cognizant and fully engaged in this exhilarating listening experience. Theophilus London, I must admit I slept on him for some months now. I'm kicking myself in the ass because a few weeks ago I was desperately looking for music just like this and I gave up on my search. It's electric & savage but soft and milky @ the same time. It's hip but not quite ster, it's hop but no where near pop. I think it'll be the soundtrack for the next three weeks of my life. If you don't have this mixtape stashed somewhere download it above.
Check out Theophilus London on Myspace & Vimeo.
My track of choice is definitely: AQUAMILITA (& COLD PILLOW)
Photobucket

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Theophilus.

the movement.