Sunday, March 29

Weekend Update:  

This weekend was pretty nifty.
I watched a lot of movies that I'd been meaning to see.
Hung out with friends.
Went to the Mall.
Had breakfunch on Sunday morning with my writing partner.
Had dinner with my mom Sunday (today).
Good Weekend.

Photobucket
Revolutionary Road:
F*cking good movie. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet were mesmerizing in this film.
It was intensely emotional and raw. When they fought I felt like one of their children,
listening to them scream and destroy each other with tears welling in my eyes.
It's the mainstream equivalent to Baby Boy set in the 1950's---sike. It's good as hell though.

The Secret Life of Bees:
made me cry.
twice.
I don't cry.
period.
movies rarely make me cry.
this one did.
nuff said.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Doubt:
Meryl Streep is Sister Aloysius Beauvier.
It's Meryl Streep! She killed this part.
VIOLA DAVIS owned this movie though, she was incredible.

Twilight:
it was cool...didn't blow me away.
i enjoyed it though.
Photobucket

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Weekend Update:

the movement.