Monday, May 4

Junior Senior - Move Your Feet  



This was my jam back in 2004. I'd blast it as I ripped and roared through means streets of Marietta,GA in either my father Astro Van or my uncle's pick-up truck. It popped in my head this morning. Actually it didn't pop in my head it plopped in. I'm not sure where it came from but as I was boarding the shuttle I closed my umbrella and as the cold water hit my bald head the song came rushing back to me.

If you don't remember Junior Senior you suck, clearly one of the greatest 1-hit-wonders of the early portion of this century! They were a pop musical duo from Denmark. Jesper "Junior" Mortensen (vocals, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards) and Jeppe "Senior" Laursen (vocals, keyboards, programming). Mortensen and Laursen announced on their blog that they would split and pursue solo projects on September 26, 2008. Both Junior and Senior have launched new projects. Mortensen has started a new band called I Scream Ice Cream, and is working on another called the Little Sisters. Laursen is reportedly working on a debut album.

Junior was my dude.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments.: to “ Junior Senior - Move Your Feet

the movement.