Thursday, June 11

I have fifteen minutes so I'll blog.  

Photobucket
I rarely ever blog about my life but I'm killing time so why not!?
I'm at work, I'll be here until late (9:00 p.m.). I wrote and directed a little mini production.
We're basically doing three shows tonight and three shows next week. I don't really wanna go.
I'm more of a put everything in motion and let it happen kinda guy. Ah-well. Anywho, all is well.
I'm working hard on the [DEAR DAD,] (the video project) and the internship is going well.
Work is great. I'm getting a raise soon, moving from a centralized office to a two office suite w/
my homie/co-worker/& friend Dominique, AND in July I'll be a trained HIV Counselor.
Oh I also shot my first photoshoot with an up&coming artist BOOCHman. He's super cool,
talented, and it was great working with him. I'll upload some of the best pics soon. I also shot
promotional video with him so I'll post that as well...Anywho, I'm about to head out. Bye people.
p.s. I'm currently ****riding Richard Hamilton (artist) see this.
TWEET ME: www.twitter.com/chaseology_com

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.