Friday, June 26

Rock With You. Was THE BEST.  


Photobucket



Say what you will. Michael Jackon's name was synonymous with the King of Pop. King meaning ruler and Pop referring to "Popular Music". That's a meaningful moniker that speaks to true talent and creativity. He was the single most influential ARTIST of our time. He will be missed but never forgotten, ever.
- Chase of CHASEOLOGY.COM


Michael was a kind soul with endless talent. He was explosive on stage. His songs benchmark some of the most important moments of my life. I know his fans all over the world share my sadness. Thank you Michael for teaching us our ABC's and 123's Nobody wears a glove like you do. Nobody walks the moon like you do. There will never be another star that shines like you do. I love you Michael!
- Nia Long

I honestly don't think I can handle this right now. Why does it feel like family? My heart is really hurting.
- Solange

I'm hurt. I'm celebrating his life and his music. Dancing and crying and dancing in public. Holding heart-to-heart conversations with complete strangers about one of the things, if not the only thing, we share in common, That Is The Legendary MoonWalker Himself. A white guy in a pickup truck pulled alongside me on the expressway and shouted to me, had I heard about Mike?!? It's surreal and it's everywhere!!! Every time I feel like getting sad, one of his songs comes on, and I'm just filled with
- Lupe Fiasco





This is my good friend K'Roc he did this tribute like a year and a half ago.
No blogs today, well maybe later.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.