Tuesday, June 30

Seems Like Streetlights...  

Kanye West - Street Lights [OFFICIAL VIDEO] from Burnocchio Story. on Vimeo.


Kanye released this a few days ago. I'm posting it now because I didn't know if it was the real deal. "Streetlights" is not a single but he (a man who is all about artistry) still made a video for it. "Streetlights" is my favorite song from 808's because it's so dour and sincere--much like the rest of the album, LOL but even still I like MOST. This video reminds me of those video games outside of walmart, where you get in to a sliced car replica and frantically turn the wheel and pump the gas throttling toward some obscure digital destination...I didn't like the "Heartless" video so much but oddly, this one I enjoy---there's something about it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments.: to “ Seems Like Streetlights...

the movement.