Monday, August 17

Best Weekend Ever: Birthday Edition.  

Photobucket
My birthday weekend was spectacular. Had a great surprise party put together by my roommate. Some of my best buds were in the building. We played a series of inappropriate games and enjoyed each others company. I even smashed my face in the cake for tehe's and giggles. Friday we went to dinner at Marlows Tavern for dinner, it wasn't a birthday dinner, it was dinner and it just happened to be my birthday. I sipped Woodchuck Cider and enjoy myself. Special shout out to everyone who came to both of events. Saturday I had sushi, saw District 9 & then I sat in Subway at Atlantic Station and had iced tea and chewed the fat with some friends. Later that night I got laid (2nd time in 3 days, I got laid Wednesday too, FTW). Sunday I went to a local coffee spot and made gallons of creative kool-aid with one of my new writing partners. We're working on this sci-fi project, it was crazy. Finally, to top it all off. I had dinner at Gordan Biersch with some people from Deeper Love and I had a blast. We shut the place down. I had to write about this because it's so rare that I have a weekend this relaxed and entertaining.

until next time.
all my love.
- chaaaase.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.