Monday, August 3

I'm Jaded.  


I'm jaded and I'm not even 23 years old. I was chatting with one of my yahoo buddies this morning, the topic; relationships---long story short, he asked me how my love life was and I told him: "it is what it is I guess, just waiting on my next heartbreak..." and I wasn't kidding. Though romance isn't always at the forefront of my mind sometimes I get a bogged down in it. Recently I've been walking down these seemingly illuminated paths with a vigor and excitement only to be led into darkness, forcing me to find my way through the shadows feeling empty. I guess what it all boils down to is timing? I don't know. It doesn't help that I've been acting out lately. Doing things that I would have rather done in a different mental capacity. I don't regret these things at all, but I feel like they occurred because I felt out of control and I used these situations to gain control, my attempts (though enjoyable) didn't give me the emotional or mental resolution I sought. I wrote this killer poem that sort of captured all of this, emotion shit. It started off as a random thought and bloomed from there. I would post it but that would be cheesy. Poems and self reflection aside, I'm still jaded. I hate it. But enough toiling through the my thoughts. If I figure it out maybe I'll write some more. Hope all is well with yall. Be cool.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ I'm Jaded.

the movement.