Thursday, September 17

That's a big bill.  

You know...I can't appreciate a good come back. If I go through the proverbial wringer
I hope to return refreshed, rejuvenated and reincarnated. Whatever she went through
it's clearly had an impact and it shows, I can see her scars and it makes me wanna
show her mine. I can't lie her GMA gig gave me doubts and as a fan of her voice left
me feeling sour. Somehow this video and song has me convinced. Perhaps it was her
interview with the big O, or the fact that the song is retro and catchy, but Whitney
is getting me together in all kinds of ways these days. Check out her video for Million Dollar Bill.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ That's a big bill.

the movement.