Wednesday, December 2

Jack Peñate  

Photobucket
I love me some English singer-songwriters. Jack Peñate's sound is very indie, a little aimless
(in a good way), one might even say a bit mercurial. It causes my foot to tap and my shoulders
to relax, it's sort of like a health tonic. The production is funky yet clean. His vocals are superb.
I've really enjoyed what I've heard thus far. I suggest you visit his myspace .I love the song
"Pull My Heart Away" it's probably my favorite so far "Tonight's Today" comes in at a close
second. Check him out. Let me know what you think...
Special shout out to @JoelJavier for putting me on to JP.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Jack Peñate

the movement.