Saturday, August 25

Basic Concept:  

I'm connoisseur of music, I'm in love with the live performance, and I'm on a constant quest for hot new artist, or golden oldies. Thus the inception of this blog.

Chaseology is a venture to which I , CHASE , will scour the city of Atlanta, the internet, local cafes, and music stores, wherever.

The goal is two fold, I want to implore others to explore the nether regions of the radio and television and seek the sound of those who aren't connected to the corporate mechanism & I want to have a venue to express my thoughts, opinions, and display my own work to the world.

this is day one.

the first official entry will be about the wonderfully splendid Ms. Janelle Monae...

give a minute.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Basic Concept:

the movement.