Saturday, February 23

mixtape: the playlist  


[random picture that has nothing to do with this post]
Lately I'm really really introspective.
I don't have shit to say. The songs on repeat between
my ears keep my dendrites occupied. I like to think
of it as a mental mixtape.

[1]Lupe Fiasco - Fighters
[2]Day 26 - Got Me Going
[3]Janet Jackson - Let Me Know
[4]Lenny Kravitz - I'll Be Waiting
[5]Sara Bareilles - Bottle It Up
[6]N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose
[7]Klaxons - Golden Skans
[8]Janelle Monae - Metropolis
[9]Alicia Keys - Prelude to a Kiss
[10]Janet Jackson - Rollercoaster
[11]M.I.A. - Bird Flu
[12]Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Let Them Knock
[13]Adele - Chasing Pavements
[14]Britney Spears - Why Should I Be Sad
[15]Mikey&Inglish - Lost Without Chuck
[16]Estelle - American Boy

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ mixtape: the playlist

the movement.