Friday, May 30

Chester French  


I heard about Chester French last fall from some random Janelle Monae interview. I said to myself (self: google chester french).
Long story short, never did it. By happenstance the other day I stumbled upon their myspace page.
I like it.
Jimmy Choos is pretty heavy.
Sort of gives me a Beach Boys meets Weezer feel...These two gentlemen caught the eye of Pharrell and inked a deal with StarTrak Records. Their album is "forthcoming" which could mean any number of things. But if you dig it, which I think you might (I could be wrong). Definitely download them on iTunes or Napster or whatever the kids are using these days.

by the way: I'm very sad that I won't be able to attend the Janelle Monae/Gnarls Barkley concert in NYC...Soon as the stars align of course I'm broke. Maybe I'll catch a few clips on youtube close my eyes and pretend I was there.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ Chester French

the movement.