Friday, May 30

You knew it was coming.  



This is the version of flashing lights that I was anticipating.
(remember the preview shots that he posted on his blog?)
When he only released the first version I was dazed & confused.
I like all three versions. They all offer a unique perspective
on the song. I really like the ending of this clip. The middle of
"desert/car/shovel" version, & the beginning of "day/model/rape"
version. I have to ask, why does Kanye make 6 versions of his videos?
Then I remember that he is an artist that likes to explore his craft.
All of these videos demonstrate how being creative can give a song more
life than just the track & the lyrics. I can appreciate his inability to accept
nothing but the best. I bow in the presence of his greatness.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments.: to “ You knew it was coming.

the movement.