Wednesday, June 4

I Decided to give her the props she deserves.  


I Decided - Solange
People are full of surprises. So for the
past couple of weeks I've been dodging people's
posts about Solange Knowles and her new material.
I figured it would be wack. I shouldn't discount
people like that because each time I do, I'm proved
wrong. Somehow I listened to her song "Sandcastle Disco"
and I was floored. It was so so very dope, very reminiscent
of the 60's & catchy. I was so smitten by this track
that I downloaded it and added it to a mixtape. Last
week I found another track by Ms. Knowles: "I Decided"
and to my delight I read that this was her single and
saw some behind the scenes shots of her making the video.
I never thought it, but I can't wait to get her new album
when ever it is released. I'm a fan. Talent definitely
runs through their veins.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



the movement.