Monday, February 9

Farewell Brody Kanye Gnarls Barkley [my cat]  

Photobucket
In light of recent events, I must inform you all that Brody is leaving to live with his Grandmother in Ellenwood. Now don't think the worst. But I noticed that he's not developing into a sociable, self reliant creature. I don't have the schedule nor the linguistic ability to teach him how to be a "man". His twin brother lives in Ellenwood with my mother, they were separated when I adopted him about a year and a half ago. So I've decided to let him go live with his brother. He'll split his time between the comfortable warmth of my mothers basement and the wide open spaces of her estate. There will be plenty of animals for him to kill and mischief to get into. I think during his formative years at least he needs to be with family. So Friday I'm throwing him a farewell event at my apartment at 6pm. If you have a speech you'd like to say please bring it. Thank you all.
Photobucket

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments.: to “ Farewell Brody Kanye Gnarls Barkley [my cat]

  • Anonymous
    February 10, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

    Brody,

    These things always start and end with "You will be missed". I never liked that, cause it's kind of assumed at these things that you will be anyway. With that out the way then, we both know we were not particularly close. I mean personally I never had much experience or exposure to your kind, but I never held that against you. You were always kind of out there on the edge living you life and I could respect that. You liked what you liked.

    Often I found your little personality quarks to be charming and endearing, if not irrational. But Brody, Ima be honest dude, we were both friends through Chase and for that I got made respect for you. I figured he had good taste and if you could make him happy and be a good companion there must be something there. So you know, I hope all goes well for you in the future, it was nice knowing you for the short time that I did.

    Cole

the movement.